Elementary Attendance Boundaries
In November 2004, the Ponca City Board of Education made the decision that the district would
only operate seven elementary schools beginning with the 2007-2008 school year.
To view individual school boundary maps, please Click Here
- Students who live in the Ranch Drive area (south of Highway 60, north of west Riverview Road and west of US-177) will attend Garfield Elementary
- Students who live south of Highway 60 and east of the Arkansas River will attend Garfield Elementary
- Students who live north and east of Lake Ponca will attend Trout Elementary.
- Grand Avenue serve as the northern boundary of the Garfield Elementary attendance zone
- Hartford Avenue serve as the nothern boundary for the Roosevelt Elementary attendance zone
- Union Elementary attendance zone be extended east and the Trout Elementary attendance zone be extended west, with the dividing line being a line being a line running north from Hartford Avenue from Mary Street to Prospect. This line includes the north and south sections of Greenbriar and Windsor Roads. Students who live on Mary, Greenbriar, and Windsor Road will attend Union Elementary. Students who live east of Mary, Greenbriar and Windsor Road will attend Trout Elementary
- Students who live west of Waverly, north of Central Avenue and south of Highland will attend Lincoln Elementary.
For more information on the attendance zones, please contact Randy Empting, Director of Transportation,